Completely fill out the application.
Only students with completed applications will be considered. Follow the tips below to ensure your application is not delayed:
- Mailing Address
- Social Security Number or Alien Registration Number
- Family Information - Highest Level of Education Completed
- Family Information – Number of People Living in the Household
- Family Information – Income
- Student and Parent Signatures.
Turn in the application to the ETS representative at the school where you, or your student, attends. Students can also turn in their completed applications to their school counselors or they can mail them in to the address listed at the top of the application.